Guys!
I know its friday but can not stop myself from asking a question or a doubt!

Errors as you know can be many types but broadly classified as Front End
Validation Errors and BackEnD validation errors..
Now the front end validation(the form validation) is being handled by the
form validate and I am handling the errors which the backend is sending me
by instantiating the Actionerrors in the action class and forwarding it to
the appropriate page.Is my approach correct and if yes what are the things
that I should take care off?
If my approach is wrong where am I goofing up?

TIA
Regards,
Taati