From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 May 2002 16:10
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Using onclick within iterate tag

try this...

onclick="JavaScript:handleCheckbox(this)"/>Check 1<br>
onclick="JavaScript:handleCheckbox(this)"/>Check 2<br>
onclick="JavaScript:handleCheckbox(this)"/>Check 3<br>
onclick="JavaScript:handleCheckbox(this)"/>Check 4<br>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript>
<!--
function handleCheckbox(obj){
  alert(obj.name);