Emerson,
        I know of a way but I do not think this is the only way. When u come
to this window get the data of  the two listboxes into a javascript array
and on change of the one list box u can populate the other list box but
remember  this is good only when u have limite dno of data as having too
much on the client is again not a good idea/design.

Regards,
Taati