Guys,

        I think the subject of this thread shd be what is the subject of
this mail for help of others and not as was before.Hope you all agree with
me on this. Craig thanks a lot for clearing the confusion. One more thing
the thread started with the usage of javascript with struts1.0.2.Any
suggestions there?
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Taati