Hi
I need to read the error messages from the properties file from my action class.
I will be having the key of the message in my action class. I need to read the value of that key from the properties file in my action class.

Thanks in advance,
Yug

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipeint,please contact the sender by e-mail and delete all copies; your co-operation in this regard is appreciated.