Could someone  please shed some light on this issue? I would like to move
forward.
At least tell me to go look for another career in small motor repair!   :-)

     I have completed the  nested tutorials part one and two (on the Arron's
keyboardmonkey site), and actually have no questions about these specifically
because they went as expected and I enjoyed them. ( as one previous poster
stated, They Rock!)
I am new to Struts and would like some clarification on some concepts.  I have
done no work with the Struts indexed tags at this time because it appears that
the NEXT tags will do all of that and more.

I hope I am just missing a simple point.

1 - I think I am clear on how to represent lists of objects and nested objects
on the page with the tags (it is very easy) but I am not clear on how to
re-build the same object structure when the same page is submitted.

2 - When I completed the tutorial, I began to alter it in a way to better
represent a format that we will be using on an upcoming project:
- I added created a LoadAction and a Save Action.
- I set the form bean from session to request.
- I removed the sample object creation in the constructors and manually created
the same structure in the Load Action to simulate it coming from the model
layer.
- I grabbed the name of the actionForm from mapping and set it into request
scope.
- The page in rendered as expected.
- And, as I expected, when I submit to the SaveAction, only top level attributes
are populated, without the nested lists .

So now...... is there an elegant way to rebuild the same structure in the
SaveAction upon submit?

Thanks all.