Title: Displaying a Vector of vectors in JSP using STRUTS

Hi
 I have two jsp pages.From one page, the user selects a record based on which i have to get the details and display them in another JSP.I have a bean in which i get all the details to be displayed.This bean method returns a vector of vectors (property of the bean). How do i display these records as a table with each element in separate columns without using the server side tags in my JSP ?

 Is there any other way of doing this rather than getting a vector on the JSP directly by saying <jsp:get property .....> in the <logic:iterate> tag  ??

 Any pointers to this problem are welcome.
Please rely back to my id : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIA
Keerti