[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Another question...
>
> Here is one definition in my xml file:
>
>         <definition name="AddUser" extends="baseDef">
>                 <put name="body" value="/screens/user/add.jsp"/>
>         </definition>
>
> By using this syntax <tiles:useAttribute name="body" />, I can retrieve the
> value
>
> /screens/user/add.jsp
>
> Is ther a way I could retrieve the value of the definition name "AddUser"

  There is no direct way to retrieve the definition name. In fact, definition is
used to build the Tile context, and the context have no idea of the definition,
so the name is lost.
  You can apply following trick :  declare an attribute with the name of your
definition ;-)
        <definition name="AddUser" extends="baseDef">
                <put name="defname" value="AddUser"/>
                <put name="body" value="/screens/user/add.jsp"/>
        </definition>

  Cedric