From: Vijay Gupta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 12:30 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Retrieving set of values from html to Vector using Struts 1.0

Hi,
I use struts 1.0. I am displaying a set of check boxes and textboxes from a
vector in ActionForm using Itereate tag. But when the html form is
submitted, I am unable to retrieve the same into the Vector which is an
attribute of ActionForm.

Could any one give me a solution using struts 1.0.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
VijaY