I have implemented a generic dispatcher ActionClass to forward requests to my
JSP. I mapped this generic dispatcher to two different mappings ie:

<action path="/dispatch" type="com.nuix.DispatchForwardAction"/>
<action path="/secure/dispatch"type="com.nuix.DispatchForwardAction"/>

The idea is that anything under /secure is protected using the WebContainer
security mechanism. Funnily enough I never realise until recently that user
can just simply forward to my secure JSP files using the non-secure
dispatcher! Hah .. so much for this idea :D

For example:

What I inteded to do is something like this:

/secure/dispatch.do?forward=homepage

Because dispatch is under /secure , WebContainer will invoke the
login/password screen, however smart and curious user can just type

/dispatch.do?forward=homepage

And voila they will go to the homepage withouth going through the
login/password screen.

Does anyone has a better way of implementing the generic dispatcher? Any help
are appreciated.

Ta,

--
Victor Hadianto