Am I correct in assuming this is a compiler error from your IDE? Or is it
from Ant?

Whichever - it looks as if the "classes" directory is not on the CLASSPATH
for the compiler generatng the error. I'd check this first - sometimes when
you're dealing with multiple applications with different classpaths it gets
weird (e.g., your IDE,  Ant  and your servlet container).

Chris Cairns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/17/2002 02:30:46 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>