We've seen the same thing in 1.0.2. It was our bug. Watch out for using the
image tag with any other javascript. It's submitting twice accordingly.

Thinh

-----Original Message-----
From: Galbreath, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 12:36 PM
To: Struts (E-mail)
Subject: Struts Bug?

My dev team has pretty much nailed together the new 1.1b-2 Struts-based
ecommerce app for VoiceStream Global Wireless and we are getting some
weirdness.  This is a very complex application so we are trying to narrow
this weirdness down in order to eliminate it.  We are seeing times when, on
form submits, our action classes are getting called twice, and therefore
produce duplicate outputs to the shopping cart.  Has anybody else
experienced this behavior using Struts?  If so, please explain the cause and
solution.

Thanks,
Mark

(And yes, I remember what Craig said last week about using beta software in
a production environment.  Where is that 1.1 release???  :-) )