Let me get a better idea of what you want to do.  First, why does your
FormBean need to know anything about the <html:file> inputs?

--Michael Marrotte

-----Original Message-----
From: C D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 6:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Uknown number of file elements at design time

Hi,

Help on this problem I am facing is appreciated.

I need to design a jsp which will have multiple
design time.

How do I design my form bean to accomplish this?

I went through the archives and saw some information
on DynamoForms and nested tags but couldnt really
understand where to begin.

Thanks,
Charles.