Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again, but I still don´t fully understand how to
iterate through my ArrayList.  I get the error "Cannot find bean gbEntry in
scope null" when I try to iterate through my list of objects.

In my ActionServlet I communicate with my ejb session-bean in order to get a
list of guestbook entries.  Once I have received the data I add my gbEntry
entity-beans into an ArrayList using a function in my formBean:

  public void setEntryList(ArrayList _entryList) {
   this.entryList = _entryList;
  }

My formBean has session scope:

    <action path="/saveGBEntry"
            type="com.morelogs.guestbook.actions.SaveGBEntryAction"
            name="GBEntryForm"
            input="/jsp/welcome.jsp"
            scope="session"
            validate="true">
       <forward name="success" path="/jsp/displayGBEntries.jsp" />
   </action>

When my formBean has session scope as stated in the config, does this mean
that my formBean no longer has to be assigned to the session?
As suggested to me I used this in my *.jsp file in order to get at the list
of objects.

<!-- where is the _EntryList_ supposed to be mentioned? -->
<logic:iterate name="GBEntryForm"
            id="gbEntry"
            scope="session"
         property="gbEntry"
            type="com.morelogs.guestbook.interfaces.gbEntry">

  <bean:write name="gbEntry" property="entry_subject" /><br />
  <bean:write name="gbEntry" property="entry_name" /><br />
  <bean:write name="gbEntry" property="entry_date" /><br />
</logic:iterate>
I´ve read the documentation but I´m still not fully clear about where to
state

1) GBEntryForm (containing the EntryList)
2) EntryList (containing the GBEntry objects)
3) GBEntry (object containing the data)

in order to iterate through the list.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,