Hi,

no I haven´t done anything to stop this from happening.  I thought that
there might have been an obvious answer to this.

Basically what happens is:

1)  start at form
2) fill form and press submit
3) list of entries from DB is shown
4) I go into phpMyAdmin and add another record
5) I hit refresh but no new record is shown
6) I press the back button to get to the form (the old data is still there
which is normal)
7) I hit refresh and the old data is still there
8) I restart server (jboss) and start again at step 1 (now _all_ the records
are shown)

I´m not sure if this is a struts issue.  I was hoping that someone might
have experienced this before.  Here´s the output I get in jboss3.0.RC2:

15:45:20,400 INFO  [Engine] oreilly: Processing a POST for /saveGBEntry
15:45:20,400 INFO  [Engine] oreilly:  Looking for ActionForm bean under
attribute 'gbEntryForm'
15:45:20,401 INFO  [Engine] oreilly:  Recycling existing ActionForm bean
instance of class 'com.morelogs.guestbook.forms.GBEntryForm'
15:45:20,401 INFO  [Engine] oreilly:  Populating bean properties from this
request
15:45:20,402 INFO  [Engine] oreilly:  Validating input form properties
15:45:20,402 INFO  [Engine] oreilly:   No errors detected, accepting input
15:45:20,403 INFO  [Engine] oreilly:  Looking for Action instance for class
com.morelogs.guestbook.actions.SaveGBEntryAction
So it does seem to be doing something but why is the newly added entry
missing.

Thanks for your time,

Michael