From: Dennis Doubleday [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JBuilder6 bug or am I doing something wrong with logic:iterate?

I have the following in the file lists.jsp:

<logic:iterate name="analysisWizardForm" property="analysisCriteria"
id="criteria">

lists.jsp is included in chooselist.jsp with:

<%@ include file="/jsp/analysiswizard/inc/lists.jsp" %>

JBuilder6 refuses to build this jsp with the following message:

"chooselist.jsp": /jsp/analysiswizard/inc/lists.jsp(22,24) According to
the TLD attribute id is mandatory for tag iterate at line 52, column 15

As you can see, the "id" attribute is specified in the logic:iterate
tag? Looks like a JBuilder bug, but of course it could be my error
somehow. Anybody?

Dennis Doubleday                  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Right Hand Manager Software       web: http://www.righthandmanager.com

For additional commands, e-mail: