I was wondering if anyone had a custom describe method they would be willing
to share as an example of what Ted Husted describes in his "Struts Catalog"
in the 'Use a "populate" utility to exchange data with value objects'
section?

I understand the basic concept of needing to write my own describe() for
those beans that have Date attributes (because the BeanUtil.populate() can't
handle them), but I am not having much luck getting it to work.

If you have some code and are willing to share I would appreciate it. Also,
if you would like to see what I have attempted I can post that here as well.

Thank you in advance,

mark n.