Actually, what I would find more interesting is a "struts aware" tool that
lets you load/mount a war file.
Then the tool/module would rip through it and produce all my documentation
and (UML) workflow diagrams.

As well as produce a "recommended.htm" that lists common mistakes and/or
configuration issues.

Yaa yaa, I know, I'm dreaming.

JM

"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."
- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)