Subject: Re: Bug in struts-logic.tld - equal tag?
From: "Scott Curtis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Nicolas

Thank you for that explanation. I figured it might be something to do with
the JavaBean spec. I would be grateful if someone could point me to the part
in the JavaBean spec that defines these rules so that when I ask the
developers of the IDE I use to amend the getter generation function to
conform to the correct rules, I can have backup and prevent a flame war
about pointless requests to support user specific coding standards. :-)

thanks

 - scott

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...