Subject: Re: controllers calling controllers in MVC?
From: Vic C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
If possible you should have a controller call a controller. A good
parctice is to have a page controler for each page. It then decied whom
to forward to. The part of a good pracitice is that the page controller
should allwyas only call it's own JSP and if it need to go to another
JSP, it calls its controller. When a page needs to leve the current
page, it would also go to it's own controller to clean up and forward.

I am guessing, but maybe you also want to use a Struts menu from
SourceForge.com.

Vic