-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Alvarado (Struts List) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:20 PM

Folks I know this is not that relevant to this list, but I am somewhat
desperate and after looking everywhere, the last place I could turn to is
this list.

My problem is the following. I deployed a web app in iPlanet web server 6
and i've put my .properties files in WEB-INF/classes of my app. The
following code generates me a missing resource exception: