Hi all,

This is bit off-topic, but I know a lot of you are using JRun.  My question
is fairly simple (and possibly silly):  In a JRun clustered environment, is
a session tied to a particular application server for the duration of the
session, or is it possible that the session and associated objects will be
"shuttled" to another application server in the cluster mid-session?

I would assume that the session is tied to a particular application server
unless the server goes down, but then again, assumption is the mother of all
screw-ups. :)

We are considering moving to JRun from Tomcat (for clustering capability),
and this question is very important to us, since for a particular feature we
are using the file system to temporarily store per-session data obtained
from a file upload (yes, it's necessary).

thanks,
Joe