Hi Struts Users / Developers,

I've noticed a lot of posts about this in the archive, particularly with
WebLogic 6.1 - we have also experienced the file upload crash in Servlet 2.3
on Tomcat 4.0.3 for Solaris

The fix is as follows:

In package "org.apache.struts.action" class "RequestProcessor" method
"doForward(...)" add the follwing code as the first lines:

if (request instanceof MultipartRequestWrapper) {
            request = ((MultipartRequestWrapper) request).getRequest();
}

I've noticed that this doesn't have any priority in the fix list (are many
people using this ?) - If anyone is interested I can send them a patched
struts1.1b1.jar file or the RequestProcessor.class file until this fix is
made in the nightlys..

(I'll batch up all requests for the .jar file daily to save my transfer
costs).

Regards,
Don Elliott
e.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]