I haven't seen a reply to this so I'll bring it up on
the user list to see if I can catch a committer's
attention.

Bug: 9322

When playing with the DynaActionForm I noticed
something that I think could be improved upon.  When
there are IndexProperties on the form, either
java.util.ArrayList type an ObjectArray the form does
not provide an accessor that allows retrevial of the
whole object.  You can get at values by index, but
since you don't know how many items are in the indexed
property you have to catch the
IndexOutOfBoundsException and continue.  I believe
that this would be useful if this type of accessor
were added.

Thanks,
Steve