Hi,

I want to fill the content of an struts attribute from a bean. I
tried as shown below, but this doesn't work. I tried to use different
kinds of " and ', too. But without success. I could not find anything
at the docs :-((

This is what i want:

--snipp--
        <struts_bean:write name="orgs" property="data.name"/>
--snapp--

may be completly false, but i am new to struts, so don't blame me.

thanks in advance

marco