The sample application for Tiles is a portal application like Jetspeed.

But Jetspeed itself is strongly bound to Turbine which is an alternative
to Struts.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services