http://husted.com/struts/links.htm#first

http://java.sun.com/blueprints/guidelines/designing_enterprise_applications/index.html

In J2EE Bluprint terms, Struts is a Front Component:

http://java.sun.com/blueprints/guidelines/designing_enterprise_applications/web_tier/servlets_jsp/index.html

See also,

http://jboss.org/

and

http://jcorporate.com/

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services