Hi all...

I am a new user of Struts, as well as new to this group,  just starting to
use it with ATG Dynamo. I was trying to run the struts-example application
shipped along with the binary distribution and wasnt very successful in
doing that. I am not able to find any documentation related to any
additional setup on ATG for doing this.

I would like to have some opinions on the approach of using Struts on top of
ATG

- Is this a good combination
- Has anyone been successfully able to do this
-  some of the challenges/gotchas that people have come across in doing this

I would greatly appreciate any help and/or tips on this.

Thanks
Tejas