Am I missing something, but you put an ArrayList in the request.  The
ArrayList contains multiple LabelValue objects.

<logic:iterate id="whatYouWantToCallIt" type="java.util.List"
name="projects">

FYI, see my other post about using the Log TabLib from the JSTL project.  It
helps in these kinds of situations.

Steve