Hi,

For the site I'm building I have one form which I put on every page to
do navigation and some controll stuff.
I came up with the following entry for struts-config.xml but when I
tested it, it says it needs the input parameter set. (setting it from
the class results in struts telling me it's configuration is frozen)
Since the form is submitted from any of the forwards and I rather not
create a lot of entries in my config, I was wondering whether there is a
clean way to implement this situation (without the use of frames).

        <action
            path="/main"
            type="beans.action.MainAction"
            name="mainForm"
            scope="request"
            input="[input is at least any of the forwards]">
            <forward
                name="User"
                path="/user.jsp"/>
            <forward