On Saturday, May 25, 2002, 2:33:08 AM, James Mitchell wrote:

JM> Specifically, this is targeted for the area of North Atlanta, GA. (Perimeter
JM> Mall area)

    What day of the week would you think about having this? I know
    Saturday isn't the ideal time, but being I'm in
    south Florida and would have to drive up and stay over night, I
    could drive up on a Friday after work and leave on Saturday after
    the big hoopla.

    Too bad I couldn't talk my boss into paying for my travel and day
    off. Never would happen since my boss told me and the other
    developer that MCV architecture (yes, that's what she called
    it..not MVC ) is too confusing and she wants us to magically make
    full blown web applications using the wizards in JDeveloper so
    that any person off the street could come in and fill our shoes.
    Nice huh? ( plug.. anyone out there hiring in the Southeast
    region?:)

--

Rick

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to
be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster
fireman."
  -Jack Handey