Hi,

Following question may sound stupid but this is something I just thought of
it.

Can we use a helper class (Let's say HelperDB) which has "CachedRowSet" as a
private member of that helper class instead of using a collection of
ValueObject?

I am thinking of using this helper class in EmpForm object of my little
application. In EmpAction class i can get a instance of helper class from
EmpForm or i can build a instance of helper class in EmpAction class and set
it to EmpForm class.

i am also thinking of implementing Iterator interface in helper class so
that i can use this class in <logic:iterate> tag. Like:

<logic:iterate id="emp" property="HelperDB" name="EmpForm">

This way i don't have to create a collection of EmpVO (almost duplicate of
Empform).

is it a good idea or bad?

Please do comment.

Thanks