Da: Adolfo Miguelez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: mercoledì 29 maggio 2002 10.39
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Re: R: validator generated HTML code

Thanks David,

I made it work and it is fine. We have a different file for static
javascript.

However I still wonder one question about validator-rules.xml scope file and
static javascript file. We think that the idea would be to have a unique
validator-rules.xml for the full set of webbapps, a shared one, which would
contains the available validators for our company. By following this
approach, would be silly that a page downloads the full bundle of javascript
for each webapp, since probably a lot of them can even not be used by this
application.

Therefore, we guess that validator-rules.xml is intended to be a distinct
file per webapp. IMHO, this would have the problem that each development
team, carring out a different webapp, would have to maintain each own
validator-rules.xml rather than taking advantage of a general one.

Is it fine or did I misundertand anything? Opinions welcome.

Adolfo.

<HTML>
      <HEAD>
             <TITLE>Adolfo's signature</TITLE>