Hello all,
    I have been quite interested in the discussions that have gone in this list that
deal with data persistence since I am trying to design a persistence/concurrency layer
for our projects.  However I get quite confused by the different terms that are used
in different threads, let alone different responses within the same thread.  Could
someone please help me to differentiate the objects above or are they all terms for
the same object.

Thanks
Brian