>To put it in a different way, how would I call
>setMokeyTeamAlpha() from MonkeyStruts_v2.jsp if I had a
>MonkeyTeamBean in the session that I wanted to use instead
>of the sample provided in the constructor for
>BananasIncorporatedBean?

In the JSP or your action?... In your action you can just call the
setMonkeyTeam() method and pass it your collection.

If you don't want to work over the form bean, you can point a
<nested:root> tag at a bean and just use that.

For example, say you have a bean name "theMonkeys" in your session which
holds your collection, you can simply use the following to iterate...

<nested:root name="theMonkeys">
<nested:iterate property="monkeyCollection">
[...]
</nested:iterate>
</nested:root>

But to actually put the collection into the form bean in the JSP itself
would require a scriptlet. Rather than this, I'd recommend doing it in
the action, or iterating over the separate bean like above.

Did you try the tutorials on the keyboardmonkey site?...

I'm in the middle of a blurbish page of how to create nested lists etc
with no logic in the constructors or holding the beans in session.

Hope this gets you a little closer to the target, if not, you know where
we are :)

Arron.