From: Hayri Soenmez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 May 2002 10:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ActionErrors in validate()

Hi,

I try to write some error messages in a validate()-method of LoginForm:

errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new
ActionError("error.username.required"))

If any errors occur, the message value of "error.username.required"
displays on web. But there is also "null" String at beginning and end of
the error message.
Where is this String set? And where can I remove it?

Thanks
Hayri

Gruss
Hayri

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The contents of this email are intended only for the named addressees and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error
please contact UPCO on +44 (0) 113 201 0600 and then delete the entire
e-mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution, disclosure or
other use of this information could constitute a breach of confidence. Your
co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.