From: Galbreath, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 19:37
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: HELP regarding Structs 1.2 and HTML frames

Already finished (BTW: it's "Fu" - geeks got the military acronym wrong
almost from the beginning); I'm on the "Bar" project now.

Agreed!  The POI Project description is priceless!!!

<mondays_suck>
  I'll be sure to email you the beverage of choice I will be having as I BBQ
on my multi-level backyard deck Sunday evening as you arrive at the office.
</mondays_suck>