thanks

James Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/31/2002 03:03:23 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:
Subject:  Re: Arbitrary parameters in ActionMapping?

That's just the thing.  You have to define a method in
your action class for each <set-property> element you
define.  Basically if you have a property names "test"
then your action class needs a method called
setTest(String str).

HTH,

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]