I am using the 1.1b1 nested tags and ran into something that
seems inconsistent. When I specify a form like:

<nested:iterate name="mybean" property="mybeanproperty">
<nested:text property="mybeanpropertyproperty">

I get an error that mybeanproperty, which is an ArrayList  is not
found in myform? If I create a getter in my form bean for mybean
it works OK. I really don't want to do this unless there is a way to
get the request associated with a form bean.

The following sort of thing does work so I have to question whether
I am using the nested tags properly:

property="mybeanproperty.mybeanpropertyproperty">

How do I tell the nested:iterate tag to use the bean I specified
rather than the form bean?

Thanks,

David Morris