Not trying to be a pest re-posting but maybe some gurus missed the
post..

I'm curious if anyone knows how to get a DynaActionForm configured to
uses struts validation?

I searched the archives here but only found someone else with the same
question which no one answered, so maybe it can't be done and I should
stick to a normal Action Form if I want to use the struts Validation?

Thanks lots

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger,
screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man,
I guess I'm a coward."
  -Jack Handey