That's because you are using attributes of the
<data-source> tag to define the values for those
parameters.  That method has been deprecated for some
time now.  You need to use the new <set-property>
method for this.

Take a look at the DTD for more info:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_1.dtd

The Struts Console makes easy work of doing that:

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]