LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 1:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Flash and Struts

I happen to know that Mark is actually a Munk in Germany named Heimschtoleik
FrugenSchmidtzel III and he has secretly stolen and is using an identity
from a farmer in Redmond, WA. (where the men are men, and the sheep are
nervous)

Late at night you can hear him pecking on his laptop from the bell tower.
He's got the whole church on a 802.11b wireless LAN and sometimes, if you go
early to Mass, you can watch him play solitaire on his PDA.

He almost had me fooled at first too.  But I have a keen eye, and I picked
up on the hints early.  So ..... you don't fool us anymore Mark!!!  ;P

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org
ICQ: 27651409