Hi,

I will teach JSP for a group of ASP developers next week. Nice challenge
;-) I have the Java and JSP material ready to go, but I would like to
introduce MVC as good way of building (web) applications. And what could
be better than to use Struts as a reference for the architecture.

Preparing and compiling training material is tedious, and that's why I
post here. Has anyone on the list compiled a PowerPoint on Struts?
Covering the basics, including some basics about coding and
configuration of Struts? And who wants to share the work?

"Every PowerPoint presentation is true, for certain values of true"

Regards,
/Anders