Ignore my "I think you are using struts comment"  I just realized you are on
the Struts list [not the JUG list I thought I was replying to -- DOE!]

Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Jalenak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 4:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: JSP's under WEB-INF?

Hi All,

I'm trying to following some of the 'best practices' that I've seen on this
mailing list, in particular the recommendation to put JSP's in a directory
under WEB-INF.  I've got a test application where the INDEX.JSP is outside
of WEB-INF, but all of my other JSP's are in a directory called 'test' that
is under WEB-INF.  When I try to link to one of these pages (using
page cannot be found.  I know it's there, 'cause I can see it.  How do I do
this? Is there something in Tomcat that I am totally missing?

Thanks!

Jerry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.

For additional commands, e-mail: