Location.replace worked perfectly.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bartley, Chris P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 6:22 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Back button skip a page?

Check out the javascript method "location.replace()"...i think that'll do
exactly whatcha want.

If i remember/understand correctly, i think your wait page could do a

<script>
location.replace("results.htm");
</script>

So, then, on results.htm, clicking the back button should indeed go to the
form page since the wait page was never added to the history.

chris

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: