I have a problem with request attributes when used with a frameset.  The
design of the application I'm working with requires frames.  I'm not a fan
of framesets but am trying to overcome some of the limitations...

Many of the actions are actually targeted to _top to allow bookmarking, etc.
The frameset then accesses request attributes to determine what JSP pages
need to be loaded in what frames.  This all works fine.   However when the
additional requests are made to the server to pull in the JSP pages that
request does not carry along the request attributes for the JSP pages that
load in the pages.

For general application stuff we've worked around this by coming up with
some custom objects to set attributes on the session and clean them out
after they are used.  However I want to use the ActionErrors and
attribute and given the design the tag cannot see that attribute on the JSP
page since it's done as a separate request from the frameset.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make the request attributes available to the
pages loaded in the frames?

Keith