I'm looking design a really cool UI but I don't want
that flat look and feel that comes with standard HTML.
I know I could use flash images for buttons, etc. But
is there a better way of going about this than hiring
a graphics designer to develop buttons, tab structure,
etc. I know that a company Infragistics develops a
really nice Web Suite for .NET that provides 3D Tabs ,
Grids , etc. They also develop some AWT components for
Applets but I'd like to be able to have something that
seamlessly allows for me to integrate into Struts. Any
suggestion will help?

thanks,
-kapenda

[EMAIL PROTECTED]