I'd like to know which words were considered "Dirty".

Perhaps it was the sexual overtones about "taking advantage of Struts".
Or maybe my not-so-subtle usage of having files "i18n-ed"!!!

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://struts-atlanta.open-tools.org