Roy:

<Jun 10, 2002 8:19:57 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(1057346,vsb2c-mnt,/vsb2c-mnt)] Error loading servlet:
'ac
tion'
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/struts/action/ActionServlet
   at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:111)
   at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLo
ader.java:339)
   at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.
java:156)
   at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAwareClas
sLoader.java:43)
   at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:583)
   at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:2221)
   at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppServlet
Context.java:2165)
   at
weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadServlets(HttpServer.java:475)
   at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadServlets(WebService.java:450)
   at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServletInitRunner.run(ServletInitRunner.java:49)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)