> I've read every one of the 62 messages in the thread in the
> archive and
> AFAICT, we are f*cked.  One message referenced a tech update on BEA's
> website recognizing the ClassNotFoundException being thrown by the
> classloader, but I've found nothing whatsoever to indicate that Struts
> 1.1b-1 can be integrated with WebLogic 6.1SP2 or 7.0  (1.02
> deploys just
> fine).

I don't know if this helps...

I had a number of issues with classloading with WebSphere.
You can configure WebSphere to use different kinds of
"classloading schemes" (for lack of a better term, I'm
too lazy to check the official terminology right now) from
sharing the libraries among all the applications to not
sharing them at all.

Only one of those "schemes" worked for our Struts application.

I'm not sure, if WebLogic has something similar, but that
might be a good place to start digging, if you haven't
already.

                                -TPP